Offering Customized, Low Maintenance Deck Solutions
To Enhance Your Home and Enjoy for Years to Come.
We Can Build You a New Deck or We Can Improve Your Existing Desk
Xtreme Exteriors offers customized deck solutions using low maintenance composite decking materials. We can build from your architect’s blueprints, or work with you to create a design solution. Take a look at Deck Projects we’ve completed for our customers.
Benefits and Features of Low Maintenance Composite Decking
• Scratch, stain and fade resistant, so it stays looking new and beautiful.
• Comes in styles that resemble the look of natural wood, or in contemporary matte finishes.
• Multiple design options using different plank widths, textures and colors.
• Solid, structural design.
• A clean finished look with no exposed hardware.
• Coordinating railing and accessories.
• 25-year limited warranty.
Some of the manufacturers we work with include Timbertech, Trex, and Azek. Each offers a variety of product lines available in a variety of color and styles. Want find out more about custom deck solutions? Simply contact us for more information or to view samples.
“Thank you so much for the great work and top notch customer service!” ~ Blaine Association Homeowner
Comments on the new Trex deck and railing construction project completed by Xtreme Exteriors’ craftsmen.
A well designed and quality built deck is both enjoyable and safe for family and guests.
Do You Know If Your Decks Are Near Or At The End of Their Life?
An old deck (or a deck not built to code) is an unsafe deck. By having Xtreme Exteriors involved at the budget and planning stage for your deck project, we can help you identify inherent deck design problems and make certain you aren’t putting the same problems back in place.
Before Repairing and Refurbishing Your Deck, We Carefully Inspect:
• Deck posts, footings and supports.
• Rails and spindles for loose or rotten wood and cracked framing.
• Ledger board and rim joist for rot and structural stability.
• Corroded footings from “green treated” arsenic lumber.
• Danger Signs, i.e. rotting patio door, decks separating from homes’ siding due to improper flashing.
Xtreme Exteriors is an authorized Timbertech Installer.